1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
I was so excited to finally be finished with school. I couldn't wait to walk across the stage and move on to the next stage of my life!
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
We have an "emergency Bin" in our van at all times. My hubby keeps it stocked with water, snacks, blankets, flashlight, and other goodies!
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
I have 4 bridal showers and wedding showers coming up!
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
You NEVER stop being a mom, even when your kids are grown and out of the house. They will always be my babies!!
5. What was the last thing you broke?
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
not too much, maybe like 1-2 pieces a day
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
Yes!!! I love looking at the pictures! I am a visual person!
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
That's my hubby's job for sure, until Zach is old enough to do it. He is 10 now!!
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
my bedroom, we've NEVER done anything in there in 9 years that we've lived here!!!!
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
I read online news mostly!!
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Oh yes, GOD is totally in control of EVERYTHING in our lives, and he knows the outcomes for everything that happens to us!
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Hmm, that's a hard one, I want to say both!