Monday, May 17, 2010

Weekend

We had a fabulous weekend! Friday night I went to a friends house to do her Tastefully Simple Party. This is something I do part time! Saturday I Was at a vendor event called "Pamper YOurself" It was such a blessing to be around all those wonderful ladies! I met some many people! My girls went with me and hula - hooped till they couldn't anymore! LOL!

Saturday night we had a picnic with 2 homeschool families! That was a blessing too. We had 9 kids and 6 adults, hot dogs, mac salad, veggie relish, pink lemonade, and popsicles!

Sunday we went to church, and Emily had a girl scout day at the park, we really missed her all day! After church we went shopping, out to lunch then home for weeding and working on the NEW garden! I am super excited to start planting, but we need to wait a few more days or week!

TOday we have homeschool group lessons, and soccer! Phew, I am tired already!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment