Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Birthday~~~~

To MMEEEEEE!!!!!! LOL!

This morning started with a birthday kiss from my hubby, he had to go into work early, so he wanted to give me some presents before he left!

I got a very nice Stainless Steel Cookware set! I have been wanting new cookware for sometime!

My girls made me breakfast in bed, ummm yum?? lol shhhh don't tell them!

I am looking forward to going out to dinner tonight, with the family, and then over to the in laws for cake and ice cream. Mom is making me a peanut butter and jelly cake! Should be interesting!

Trying to finish up LIVING WATERS the book I am reading for review, also, and patiently waiting to see if I made the cut for the TOS Crew!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! Cookware is an AWESOME gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I am a May birthday girl too-great month to be born:)-I wrote a blog about it last week--Embracing May.
    Hope you have a lovely day, Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! Thank you for your comment on my resurrection week blog post. Looks like we love lots of the same things!
    Can't wait to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete